Coordinating the management of a collection of programs that align to a high-level, enterprise-wide strategic objective Works with constituent Program and Project Managers (who are responsible to the Sr Program Manager for the execution of their projects and its impact on the program) to Interact with senior executives to establish strategic plans and objectives Execute program plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) to align the program outcomes with stakeholder expectations and standards Monitor cost, schedule, and technical performance of component projects and operations Coordinate the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the program Ensure control of projects dealing with conflicting priorities, issues, risks, dependencies and change Communicate program details effectively.
Working with all key stakeholders in our Internet of Things (IoT) and Insights portfolio, this program manager will optimize and streamline product launches and enhancements and drive continuous improvement across the portfolio.
Key objectives include creating and managing an overall roadmap for all IoT product initiatives, driving a standardized set of activities to meet launch dates, driving governance and sign-off from all stakeholders prior to each launch, and proactively determining resourcing needs for all teams. As this is a new function within this portfolio, the candidate should be prepared to operate at both a program and project level, driving the strategy while also holding owners accountable for completing activities and assignments. As a ground-floor member of this new team must be willing to “roll up your sleeves” and do whatever it takes to accomplish our goals, regardless of job title.
Team size and environment:
This is a new function within this portfolio, and we are building our initial team. Currently one director, one program manager, and one business analyst.
Must have skills:
1. Program and project management within large, complex organizations. Proven track record of driving results by translating the strategy into clear, actionable objectives, and instilling a sense of urgency and collaboration across multiple teams.
2. Exceptional communicator, influencer, and negotiator. Able to build and maintain strong partnerships with stakeholders across sales, marketing, product, strategy, and executives.
3. Strategic, big picture thinker who can conceive the art of the possible with supporting data, facts and analysis, and then translate that into concrete, realistic, actionable tactics. Agility and adaptability to dynamic, continuously changing and fast-paced, often ambiguous environments.
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience with Internet of Things, big data and analytics, telecommunications, mobility, and collaboration solutions.
2. Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, and G-Suite.
3. Bilingual in French and English.